*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2957977
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 19, 2016 at 4:38am
Re: Re: Easy way to check user group membership
by JaceCar
We can't know if/when they will implement something like this -- it says in the intro to the suggestion box that they have over 10 pages of suggestions they want to work on... and who knows how many they have yet to consider.

I don't know if there is another way check if someone is in a group, or to list the groups they are in. There might well be.

As for my post -- I replied to you and then realized that it would be useful for not just you, but everyone. And that suggestion shouldn't get buried in a private forum.

>JaceCar
novelist, editor, and publisher

Merit Badge in Perspectives
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Perspectives" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1979094] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Point of View
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge: "Point of View"! This was a great badge to commission! Thank you for doing this for the community and supporting us with your inspirations, participation and activities for our members. We appreciate it! -SMs
MESSAGE THREAD
Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 4:27am
by JaceCar
Re: Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 4:30am
by Whata SpoonStealer
*Star* Re: Re: Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 4:38am
by JaceCar
Re: Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 5:35am
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 9:05pm
by Whata SpoonStealer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2957977