*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2957971
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 19, 2016 at 4:27am
Easy way to check user group membership
by JaceCar
I'm surprised there isn't an easier way to check if someone is a member of XYZ group.

If I go into a users profile, for example and click on the Community tab, I can see all kinds of things -- awardicons and merit badges received, reviews given, and so forth.

I think it would be neat if we could view what groups someone is in. Of course, there would be some who don't want that information shared publicly (if they belong to an erotic group or something), but that could be a configurable item: Display all groups, Edit Displayed Groups, or Display NO groups.

Just a thought.

>JaceCar
novelist, editor, and publisher

Merit Badge in Perspectives
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new "Perspectives" merit badge for your group,  [Link To Item #1979094] ! Thank you for supporting the Writing.Com community with your inspirations, participation and activities. We appreciate it! -SMs Merit Badge in Point of View
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations on your new merit badge: "Point of View"! This was a great badge to commission! Thank you for doing this for the community and supporting us with your inspirations, participation and activities for our members. We appreciate it! -SMs
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 4:27am
by JaceCar
Re: Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 4:30am
by Whata SpoonStealer
Re: Re: Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 4:38am
by JaceCar
Re: Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 5:35am
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Easy way to check user group membership · 04-19-16 9:05pm
by Whata SpoonStealer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2957971