*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2849964
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 15, 2015 at 12:50pm
Hi,
I know it seems a little silly. But There are just some emails I don't want to get rid of, or some that I need to save for awhile but have a hard time keeping in my inbox because it gets lost with all the mail which comes in. I know you probably can't do something a snazzy as what gmail does with folders and stuff. But it would be nice to be able to put certain emails in a sort of saved box away from all the rest which come in.
Elfin Dragon

Elfin Dragon ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#2036451 by Not Available.
Merit Badge in OctoPrep
[Click For More Info]

Congrats on winning  [Link To Item #1474311]  2020! Merit Badge in History
[Click For More Info]

I'm sending this for having a history of participating in  [Link To Item #2109126] . Thank you so much! If you dropped out, remember your entries never expire and you're always welcome to return. Pick up where you left off (since you've already done part of that year and I allow catchup entries) or start fresh with current contests--your choice. Either way, when you finish a year, you earn a Newsfeed Celebration for lots of MBs!
If you're a current participant, you rock! *^*Heart*^*
This is for  [Link To Item #2293653] ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Saving Emails · 07-15-15 12:50pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published
Re: Saving Emails · 07-15-15 12:53pm
by 🦄🏳️‍🌈Sapph
Re: Re: Saving Emails · 07-15-15 1:00pm
by Elfin Dragon-finally published

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2849964