<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Feb 18, 2015 at 10:58am
Edited: February 18, 2015 at 11:05am
Game Schedule and Notes
Please listen as you read

[Embed For Use By Upgraded+]

Game Schedule and Notes

Later on today I will send out details on the 'Head to Head Team Blogging Challenge' (including your first prompt) which will begin February 18, 2015 and close (end of day) Monday, Febraury 23, 2015.

Julie D - PUBLISHED! Will be sending out your prompts beginning February 20, 2015 through February 24, 2015.

ElaineElaine Will be judge/score keeper for the 'Head to Head Team Blogging Challenge' (more details to follow)

Brother Nature Will be awarding MB's and eliminating players based on: team scoring, participation, and judges recommendations.

February 24 -26 will be used to ready the remaining players for a: Two Day, Knock down, Drag out, Every blogger for themselves, final blogging apocalypses, which will be held in Andre the Blog Monkey's Newly Renovated Blogging Banana Bar on the 27 & 28 of February to allow Fivesixer to set up the 30DBC forum for the 'Official Blogging Challenge beginning March 1, 2015. Sign up for the March 30 Day Blogging Challenge can be done in the 30DBC forum on the 27 & 28.

It's going to be epic. expect the unexpected. anyone, and I mean ANYONE has the opportunity to win this thing.

There's a MB available to anyone who can pull off a blog entry for today based on my rant of a prompt sent out yesterday.
There will be NO elimination today.

Keep it fun folks.
*SuitHeart* Joel

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Please visit my blog @ "Invalid Item
Made in Canada *FolderR**LeafR**FolderR*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Game Schedule and Notes · 02-18-15 10:58am
by Brother Nature

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Fivesixer.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2794436