*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2778858
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 10, 2015 at 1:20pm
Re: Hi I'm new here
*Dollar* 200 GPs were sent to kfcnhc with this post.
Hello kfcnhc !

Welcome to WDC! *Smile* It's so great you're already reviewing. I know it feels daunting (I mean, at first you think "What the heck do I know?!") but, really, we all have a lot to offer with regards to reviews and, as writers, we all want feedback on our work, too. So good for you!

I, too, am a SAHM. How old are your kids? Mine are 11, 7, and 5 and, now that they are in school (well, the youngest is only half-day this year, but a few hours a morning is better than nothing!) I find I have a little bit more time to put into my own writing. I just started working on my novel about 2 years ago and only in fits and starts, as time allowed. And with kids, time just doesn't allow and I'm ok with that. *Wink* I have about 36 chapters written and have a little bit more to go. I've mostly been focusing on editing my first few chapters here lately, and I've been learning a lot! Made a bunch of friends, too.

You might want to check "Invalid Item and "Invalid Item. They are for newbies and there are great people there. It's helpful to have other newbies to talk with and figure things out with...this place can be overwhelming and confusing. I find I learn something new about the site almost daily, and I've been there a few months.

Glad you found us!

--
1UppyEar

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Hi I'm new here · 01-09-15 11:48pm
by kfcnhc
Re: Hi I'm new here · 01-09-15 11:59pm
by Diane
Re: Re: Hi I'm new here · 01-10-15 7:40am
by kfcnhc
*Star* Re: Hi I'm new here · 01-10-15 1:20pm
by 1UppyEar
Re: Re: Hi I'm new here · 01-10-15 5:54pm
by kfcnhc
Re: Re: Re: Hi I'm new here · 01-10-15 5:59pm
by 1UppyEar

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2778858