*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2650586
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 21, 2014 at 2:19pm
Fan/Favorite Suggestion
by Cinn
This is not a suggestion of dire importance, but it would make my WDC life easier.

I would really love it if the Favorite/Fan icons would toggle back to a plus sign icon too. Basically, I think it would be super helpful to click the plus sign to favorite, click again to fan, click again to go back to favorite (unfan), click again to go back to plus sign (unfavorite).

It would make things much easier. I favorited some people who just post in their notebooks far more often that I would care to see, and they bump down people who have interesting things to say. Every time I want to remove one, I have to dig through the huge list of fans/favorites. So... it would be super convenient to just see the zillionth post for a day and click the little favorite link again to unfavorite.

The risk of accidentally "unfavoriting" someone shouldn't be a problem really. If someone is worried about that, they can just "Fan" the person-- accidentally clicking twice seems unlikely. *Wink*

Conversely, it would also solve the problem if you could choose not to follow someone's newsfeed who you want favorited/fan'd. Some of those I do not wish to follow I still would like to find easily. I interact with them still-- I just don't want to read their every thought. Or I might actually love their writing (an actualy "fan"... imagine that!), but if I don't know them, I might not want/need to see their notebook posts. *Laugh*

** Image ID #1955965 Unavailable **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Fan/Favorite Suggestion · 03-21-14 2:19pm
by Cinn
Re: Fan/Favorite Suggestion · 03-21-14 2:31pm
by Creeper Of The Realm
Re: Re: Fan/Favorite Suggestion · 03-21-14 2:37pm
by Past Member 'northernwrites'
Re: Re: Re: Fan/Favorite Suggestion · 03-21-14 2:39pm
by Creeper Of The Realm
Re: Re: Re: Fan/Favorite Suggestion · 03-21-14 2:42pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Fan/Favorite Suggestion · 03-21-14 2:40pm
by Cinn
Re: Re: Re: Fan/Favorite Suggestion · 03-21-14 2:48pm
Re: Re: Re: Re: Fan/Favorite Suggestion · 03-21-14 2:52pm
by Cinn
Re: Fan/Favorite Suggestion · 03-21-14 2:38pm

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2650586