*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2602573
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 2, 2013 at 2:37pm
Hockey Emoticon Request
I Brother Nature would like to join Ms. Lucifer Morningstar and Fivesixer's Bloody Stumps in requesting hockey emoticons to be made available on Writing.com.
I'm surprised that this over-sight has gone uncorrected for so long. So... assuming that hockey emoticons are on the agenda at the next Writing.com Emoticon Committee meeting, I will submit a more detailed request, to provide details into what hockey emoticons are most desired.

1. You can't play the game with-out a referee: It's the most recognizable hockey image, that is not owned by the NHL or NHLPA. (A black and white striped sweater with one orange arm band, black helmet, pants, and skates.) An image of a referee blowing on a whistle with his/her hand raised to signal a penalty could be used by anyone, and would be way cool.

2. Crossed hockey sticks - classic.

3. Fighting hockey players, or a helmeted hockey player sporting a big black eye.

4. Norman Rockwell like painting of children playing hockey on a pond in the pristine wilderness.

5.The Stanley Cup. It's the most recognizable trophy in all of sports.

6. More fighting emoticons. (This is a personal requirement)

7. Goaltenders.

That should give you plenty to work on. I look forward to see what you come up with.

Thanks Folks
Respectfully
Joel aka Brother Nature

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Please visit my blog @ "Invalid Item
Made in Canada *FolderR**LeafR**FolderR*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Hockey Emoticon Request · 12-02-13 2:37pm
by Brother Nature

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2602573