*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2595174
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 11, 2013 at 5:33pm
Re: Re: Re: Let us like items...
*Wink*

I liked the article but could not justify more than 3 stars. I could not bring myself to give a three star rating without an explanation.

... Which is terrific because this is a writing site first and foremost where members post writing so they can improve. Suggesting that you would have "liked" this piece and not said anything to the author about what you didn't like tells me we're on the right track by not allowing "likes" to items. *Wink*

Also, that same day, there was an image I liked. I tried to give it a five star rating but it would not allow ratings without reviews.

... Which is a setting chosen by the creator because they're saying they value verbal feedback over a rating (or the equivalent of a 4 or 5 star which would be a like... ) *Wink*

So yeah... Go review something! *Bigsmile*

Best,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Kiwis on WDC
[Click For More Info]

This is just to say thanks for everything, but mostly for this awesome community where I have found such amazing friends.  Thank you.
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Let us like items... · 11-11-13 11:26am
by ruwth
Re: Let us like items... · 11-11-13 1:40pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Let us like items... · 11-11-13 2:02pm
by ruwth
*Star* Re: Re: Re: Let us like items... · 11-11-13 5:33pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Let us like items... · 11-11-13 7:28pm
by ruwth

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2595174