*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2580797
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #1474311
Starts Oct. 1st! A month-long novel-planning challenge with prizes galore.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 9, 2013 at 8:22pm
Re: Re: Re: day 8 and 9 plus bonuses
by A Non-Existent User
Jeska Grace do you mean here on WDC or on the nano boards. I do post to the overachievers board over there. If you mean here on WDC then no, I didn't know about it. If you have the link... *Smile*

Storm Machine I do spread it out but my left arm was broken and didn't set right when I was 5. So I have to hold my left arm weird. No matter how much I spread it out by the end of November, I will be putting my hands in compression gloves I use for knitting and taking copious amounts of Ibuprofen.

I am a constant on Nano's carrot and stick thread. I write in 15 minute spurts through out the day and take plenty of time to nurse my poor hands. :) If the cold weather continues to hold off, I will be better. Last year, the weather couldn't make up it's mind. It was either cold and clear or warm and rainy. I can do one or the other but the constant pressure change was murder on my hands.

Then again, working at my husbands desk instead of on my bed with my laptop is going to kill me. I look like a child sitting at his desk. He built it for his body frame. He has a foot on me and out weighs me by more than 100 lbs. My elbow can't reach the arm of the chair so I end up having to set crooked with my knee propping up my knee. It's not going to take long this year before I am crying I'm sure but I will get this done.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"Invalid Item
"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
day 8 and 9 plus bonuses · 10-09-13 1:31pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: day 8 and 9 plus bonuses · 10-09-13 2:07pm
by Storm Machine
Re: Re: day 8 and 9 plus bonuses · 10-09-13 2:28pm
by Jeska Grace
*Star* Re: Re: Re: day 8 and 9 plus bonuses · 10-09-13 8:22pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Re: Re: day 8 and 9 plus bonuses · 10-09-13 8:35pm
by Jeska Grace
Re: Re: Re: Re: day 8 and 9 plus bonuses · 10-09-13 10:20pm
by Storm Machine

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, BrandiwynšŸŽ¶.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2580797