*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2574023
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 27, 2013 at 2:51am
Additional Edit Awardicon Feature
Love the new functionality that lets us edit the text of an Awardicon that we've already given to someone. Wondering if that functionality could also extend to the awardicon color/type?

Obviously this wouldn't work for the "placement" trophies with incremental differences (like the 175K/174K/173K set), but for those that have the same value (10K-75K, 100K-125K, plaques, and the 500K trophies), it would be great to also be able to change that color/shape upon request if someone were to say, "Thanks so much for the square quill plaque, but could I possibly get the circular book one instead?" Or, "Thank you so much for the awardicon, but I'm not a huge fan of black. If it's okay with you, could I maybe get a green one instead?"

Not sure if this is even possible, but I thought I'd at least make the suggestion, as there are sometimes situations where you surprise a member with an awardicon, and it would be wonderful if we had the option of customizing it later rather than having to ask them up front and potentially ruining the surprise.

Jeff
Logo for Senior Moderators - small

Please check out my community items:
"Unofficial Erotica Newsletter Group
"The Dark Society
"Blogocentric Formulations
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Additional Edit Awardicon Feature · 09-27-13 2:51am
by Dr. Jeffyll, or Mr. Hyde?
Re: Additional Edit Awardicon Feature · 09-29-13 6:10pm
by Matt Bird MSci (Hons) AMRSC
Re: Additional Edit Awardicon Feature · 09-29-13 6:59pm
by The ScaryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2574023