*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2573992
by Jeff
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #1954629
A thank you gift for our fearless leaders!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 27, 2013 at 12:47am
Just watched it again...
*Dollar* 12,345 GPs were sent to Jeff with this post.
... And teared up a bit the second time too! *Pthb* *Cry*

An amazing accomplishment to put this all together ... way to go Jeff for sure! I have a habit of doing family videos and they're time consuming -- even when you have all the pics already in iPhoto and you just have to pull them out. That's an insane-o amount of work to gather the pics from folks all over the world! Your blog entry about the process was awesome, Jeff!

Thank you so much to all those who participated and left thank you notes here. *Smile* Loved seeing all the different takes on the photo concept ... some of you are stunning doodlers! Overall it's a creatively invigorating "event" -- I'm not sure how else to term it all, so I'm deeming it an event -- and well, this kind of flattery will definitely get you more cool features! *Laugh*

Seriously -- so *Cool*. Thanks again!
~~SM

I admit to being accidentally CC'd on "some" email from "someone" a few weeks back. I don't remember when or who cause I only read enough to know I shouldn't be reading it and then immediately deleted it. I didn't remember anything about it and until this today. That was the only one I saw -- aside from Jace's tag this morning. For as clearly big as this was, that's pretty crazy well done!

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Visit WdC 7
[Click For More Info]

Awarded for  visiting the site every day for a week . This badge can be earned over and over again.  Each of these badges adds one (1) Community Recognition!
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Just watched it again... · 09-27-13 12:47am
by The StoryMaster
Re: Just watched it again... · 09-27-13 1:44am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Just watched it again... · 09-27-13 4:47pm
by Fi

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Jeff.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2573992