*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2567373
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 11, 2013 at 1:50pm
Summary Stats - Minimum Review Filter & Date Range?
My conversation with LostGhost: Seeking & Learning over in "Non-Technical Support Forum about Summary Stats got me thinking... the default setting for Summary Stats is to show all items that have received at least one view, with the option to increase the minimum number of views to 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, etc. Would it be possible to add the ability to filter by minimum number of reviews, and/or to change the tolling period to a range of dates?

For example, perhaps the drop down could say, "Display items with a minimum of ____" and the actual drop down box could have the existing values for 1, 2, 5, 10, etc. views, as well as 1, 2, 5, 10 etc. ratings. That way users could exclude item views if they're only interested in seeing which items have received ratings during the specified period.

As far as the dates calculated, would it be possible to also include a range of dates? So you could perhaps view day-by-day for the past two weeks as it exists now, but also have the option of sorting/totaling for "Past Week," "Past Two Weeks," "Past Month," and/or "Past Year," etc.?

Just a couple of thoughts. Here's the original thread for reference: "Is there any option by which we can know the ratings?"  

Jeff
Logo for Senior Moderators - small

Please check out my community items:
"Unofficial Erotica Newsletter Group
"The Dark Society
"Blogocentric Formulations
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Summary Stats - Minimum Review Filter & Date Range? · 09-11-13 1:50pm
by Dr. Jeffyll, or Mr. Hyde?

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2567373