*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2429268
Rated: E · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #507000
Have a tribute you'd like to share about Writing.Com or our birthday? Post here!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 2, 2012 at 7:30am
The Template of WDC is Spiritual Uncommon In The World
by Past Member 'richardhead'
*Dollar* 500 GPs were sent to The StoryMistress with this post.
Happy birthday WDC,
I would like to wish a Happy unbirthday for the other days of the years that are as new, original and refreshing as
the day you can actually claim you are another year older.
In a way this is like the Sabbath. People think it is one day a week and the birthday, Dec 25TH. The person they are celebrating told them He IS the Sabbath. When He dwells within me and I in Him that is everyday. The Sabbath for me is 24/7. He said, " I die daily". This makes His birthday everyday. Dec 25TH becomes redundant!
I joyously spend hours daily with WDC. I don't think there is an end to what is available here and the constant addition of new concepts is a process of continual growth and experimentation, keeping what works and disposing of
what doesn't. This changes the face and sometimes the emphasis of WDC renewing daily, transforming WDC into a better and present orientated connection with the past, present and future but in staying in the now and what is new and original, WDC is unique and by it's statement of purpose, continually the trend setter making WDC the singly leader without competion or peers.
When an idea not just survives but grows and establishes a loyal membership with almost no people leaving
dissatisfied. Why would anyone leave? Money problems? Nope! The members don't want creative people to end their membership and access to the many and varied tools available to aid a writer as he hones his skills so that he/she can eventually help another writer after some success' and pass on the generousity shown here to another.
This is an example of the body of WDC taking care of body or family parts with no ulterior motive but the reward received by the action itself which is Spiritual. Questions are asked and honestly answered. The underlaying feeling when there are people breaking through isn't envy, jeolousy or disappointment but excitement and celebration as this is confirmation of the probabillities that good writers are being recognized on the avenues and pathways designed to
introduce talent to the people who need it and will pay for it. This is similar to a quickening.
There are such a wide group of members with different education levels and genre focuses, I believe one stands a better chance of finding an answer to some obscure, off the wall question or learn at a faster rate here than in University. There are educators, publishers, published authors, systems in place and places to visit, recognition channels, competitions of every flavor, practice concepts and as many types of reviews and reviewers as there are members.
The only reason I can think of me not being a part of this amazing family structure that focuses on constuctive and helpful critiques without gile, mean spirit or hidden agendas. The motivating factor is stimulated by a desire to edify, improve where possible, educate and guide one's fellow members as you were when you could see no light at the end of the tunnel. Members virtually pick up other members stumbling stones so that they don't have to make the same mistakes they did. This is rare and very spiritual because there is a respectful living current, a connectedness one to another and a tangible, very real vision that WDC is a single entity made up of it's members, united and functioning with like minded behaviors and goals which negates seperateness thus manifesting a becoming of a new creature never seen before. The world does not do on to others as you would have them do onto you! This is a Messiaic commandment, that you love your brother. Never have I seen anywhere what is so natural here. People helping people for no worldly reason. I love reviewing almost as much as writing my stuff. When someone thanks you for the insights you've given them or the encouragement they've received or just because you read and actually understood their writing the joy is so tangible it infects me like an alien disease and I receive their joy and this can not be purchased. It really is of the Spirit and the doing is the reward. Here at WDC this unusual behavior is the rule not the exception!
This, WDC, is a beautiful example and demonstration of what is coming in the Kingdom Age. I feel blessed to be here and honored to have been able to bring attention to the Spritual ramifications that must be seen and felt so that others will see the advantages of a behavior that edifies in it's critique as opposed to critics that bring down businesses to justify themselves. People can't use this kind of critic. They can decide for themselves what they like or dislike. An honest assessment of a written piece analised by a brother writer with this helping Spirit can do untold layers of positive reinforcement with growth, confidence, diminishing fears, more production with continual quality improvement and even attitude and perception altered to the better emphasis. Peace on this house, Marlin Spike ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
The Template of WDC is Spiritual Uncommon In The World · 09-02-12 7:30am
by Past Member 'richardhead'

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryMistress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2429268