*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2347727
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 17, 2012 at 1:01pm
Re: Where do I submit something for review?
by A Non-Existent User
Do a search for In and Out's. They are the forums set up like the Shameless plug page. I know that DDS has one that is for members only. But, it seems like the Power Reviewers has one, it might be members only too though, I am not sure.

Truth is the best way to get reviews here, is to do reviews. Many of us, have a policy of returning reviews. If you do three reviews for me, I will do three reviews for you. Also by reviewing, your reviews appear in the review log for others to see. If they like your review, they sometimes will ask you to review for them, setting up the return review.

There is an option... Click on the link review link thats grouped together with Reading, Writing, and Authors. Read over the reviews and find someone whose review style seems to fit with your needs. Explain that you are new and looking for some help with a book you are working on. You like the way then review and was wondering if they would be so kind as to review one of your chapters. If so you would be happy to review something for them as well.

Most people are usually willing to do that. :)
I will try to swing by. Right now I am up to my eyeballs in reviews for a friendly game I ran over the Holidays and I have to get those done. If you don't hear from me by this time next week, drop me a line reminding me. I tend to get forgetful and I haven't set up my people to review list for this year yet. :)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Invalid Item
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"The WDC Angel Army
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Where do I submit something for review? · 01-17-12 12:48pm
by Adrian George Nicolae
*Star* Re: Where do I submit something for review? · 01-17-12 1:01pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: Where do I submit something for review? · 01-17-12 1:49pm
by Adrian George Nicolae

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2347727