*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2347692
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 17, 2012 at 11:44am
Re: So this is where you've been hiding...
by A Non-Existent User
Hey Jason sorry I missed this some how. I am usually more on the ball than that. Welcome to WDC and the Coffee Lounge. Coffee is in the kitchen along with the sweet rolls and other treats, help yourself. Upstairs are links to a lot of helpful things you will need as you transverse the wonderful world of WDC. Feel free to go on up and take a look. Yes, you can take your coffee with you.

The reason you may not find a lot of active forums is that most of the active ones require membership to a group in order to access. Though there are a lot of active forums out there. So, let us know if there is anything you need or any questions you might have. One of us will be able to answer them I am sure. If not we know who can.

The trip along Hadrian's wall sounds like a blast. Thats on the list of places my son would like to do Archeology work once He becomes an Archeologist. Sparta is his main choice. Mom would like to keep him closer to home, I mean we have the Toletic mounds just a few miles from here but, he is having none of it.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Invalid Item
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"The WDC Angel Army
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Stars Bookiemonster Outasync
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
So this is where you've been hiding... · 01-12-12 2:55pm
by Jason S Haden
*Star* Re: So this is where you've been hiding... · 01-17-12 11:44am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: So this is where you've been hiding... · 01-17-12 11:56am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2347692