*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2345673
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 12, 2012 at 2:55pm
So this is where you've been hiding...
Hi all,

I've been on this site for a little under two weeks now and had been wondering where people were hanging out - many of the other forums seem to see little activity.

So anyway, a bit about myself... My name is Jason, 30 years old, English and living in Norwich. I've got three kids - twins Lily and Felicity, 8, and little 19 month old Sofia - and my fiancee Lisa (we did things the wrong way around, I'm told). Spent 4 of the best years of my life studying Environmental Science at university in Manchester, but have yet to bag that dream job saving the world. Writing keeps me sane.

Love science fiction, and am a massive Asimov fan. Also love reading Terry Pratchett, Stephen Baxter, Neil Gaiman and pretty much any book about the American space programme, particularly the Apollo missions. Currently reading Tom Wolfe's The Right Stuff and planning to plough through Asimov's combined Foundation, Robots and Empire series in chronological order. Yes, I am a geek, but my mom says I'm cool... ;)

On other topics, my top 5 bands, according to Last.fm, are Talking Heads, I Am Kloot, LCD Soundsystem, The Cooper Temple Clause and Weezer. I love football (the mighty Norwich City), hiking and history. Last year I walked the 84 miles of Hadrian's Wall which nicely combined the latter two.

My aim in this site is simply to write, read and share. I've only started writing again after a long university-induced absence so am looking for all the support and encouragement I can get. Please read my stories and share yours with me.

Thank you :)
Jasin
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
So this is where you've been hiding... · 01-12-12 2:55pm
by Jason S Haden
Re: So this is where you've been hiding... · 01-17-12 11:44am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: So this is where you've been hiding... · 01-17-12 11:56am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2345673