*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2345519
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 12, 2012 at 5:48am
OT Introducing myself
by A Non-Existent User
*Dollar* 100 GPs were sent to "Invalid Item with this post.
Hello everybody! I am new and trying to find my way around the site, so please bear with me. I found your link in my notebook – I didn't even know I had a notebook!
I'm female and call me Diane please (my 'handle'). Married, one Abyssinian cat (his brother died Xmas before last – worst Xmas ever). British (so excuse spellings that hit you in the eye because they are not American) and we've been living in France for 8 years now.
I have very eclectic reading tastes but well-researched historical, classics, mystery, crime, detective suit me best. Yes, I do read blockbusters as well, sometimes. I am trying to write in different genres – it helps you find and settle your own voice. That by the way is my 'hot tip'.
The site is superb and I love just roaming around and reading other people's work. Very friendly and helpful. I actually enjoy writing reviews and finding all the positives, whilst hinting at any changes I think could be useful (what do I know really?). What helps me personally is encouragement, so that must go for everyone else.
Song to describe my life? How Bizarre by OMC. For you extreme youngsters out there – released in 1996. Chosen mainly for the title.
Message to the world? We've only been 'civilized' for a very short span in term's of human history – so give it time. But, while we're waiting – stop fighting!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
OT Introducing myself · 01-12-12 5:48am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: OT Introducing myself · 01-12-12 12:06pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2345519