*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2345271
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 11, 2012 at 11:56am
Re: 'Tis a Questionnaire, y'all!
by A Non-Existent User
*Dollar* 2,500 GPs were sent to Fear Street Productions with this post.
Kid, you are awesome. You kind of remind me of my eldest daughter giventaste If I could get her butt back on here, you two would hit it off great. However, If your looking to get to know a couple of teenagers... My pinky and the Brain, are on here. (I will leave it to you to decide which is which). Check out their ports and leave them some feed back. I am sure they will do the same. Warning though... They are a bit strange. :)

Song Bird No shes not fluffy. I know it looks like she was trying to make fluffy her user name and gave up. You can ask her what her sister says it stands for.... I am not saying... LOL Shes a bit of a girly girl but has a great sense of humor.

wolf knight Says he is Brain and Song Bird can stick it. Song Bird says I don't want to be brain. I'm not that stupid.

giventaste would shut them both up by saying no one takes over the world but her and She is not BRAIN!

So as you can see, my children have as good a sense of humor as you.

Welcome to INKED. Hope you stick around. Given, is goth by the way not emo. She rolls her eyes at the whole emo stuff. Says who has time to be that emotional all the time. LOL Shes never here anymore though, got a job and started college, throw in the boyfriend and well... We never see her anymore. But, shes a blast when she shows up.

So check out the other two and say hi. Song bird is 17 and Wolf Ranger just turned 15. They know their way around here pretty well and I am sure would be more than happy to help. If all else fails. Come back here and one of us boring adults will help. :)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Invalid Item
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"The WDC Angel Army
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Star Bookiemonster
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
'Tis a Questionnaire, y'all! · 01-09-12 8:25pm
by Fear Street Productions
Re: 'Tis a Questionnaire, y'all! · 01-10-12 5:34pm
by Itchy Water~fictionandverse
*Star* Re: 'Tis a Questionnaire, y'all! · 01-11-12 11:56am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2345271