*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2344687
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 9, 2012 at 8:25pm
Edited: January 16, 2012 at 6:13pm
'Tis a Questionnaire, y'all!
-pimp dancing-

Let us begin this thing that we are setting forth to complete.

No epic voice? Fine. But when the zombies come don't expect me to mend your bite wounds.

General About Questions

What would you like us to call you? (Don't feel you have to post your whole name. First names work, or nicknames.)Taylor. Though Rascal, Rosie, and Laurel work as well.

Are you female or male? (Sometimes we get mixed up with text!) Female....I think. Last time I checked I was, but we all know how quickly things can change.

How old are you? (Ballpark?) Turning fourteen on February the first. Clap, clap.

Do you have a spouse? Siblings? Children? Pets? A little brother and sister (Yes, I get to be the Yakko of the group). One outdoor dog, one indoor dog that has either been spending too much time around me or is the victim of demonic possession, both mixed.

How did you find Writing.Com? One of the people I'm subscribed to over on YouTube mentioned Inkspot in passing, so I googled it. The inner-lurker took over from there.

How did you find "I.N.K.E.D."?I received an email with it linked. No, wait, a team of ultra-mega-intellect monkeys dropped me a message in a bottle from their space shuttles. From Mars.

Oh yeah.

Writing Questions

Who are your favorite authors? Well, I've always liked~*Government officers bust in through the roof and duct tap my mouth.*

What type of writing is your passion? I've always preferred fiction. If only because I can play God. It's a drug.

What genres are you interested in writing? (Or reading?) YA, just in general. My ideas encompass many genres; dystopian, fantasy, realistic, romance, crime, and paranormal are your most likely options. Reading is selfsame.

What do you hope most to gain by being an active member on this site?Improving my skills, mayhap gain a friend or two. Although I doubt the latter will happen, because even the free-range anonymity of the internet has not managed to crack my introverted personality. Owing to that, I've become mildly paranoid when socializing with folk, feeling as though I'm annoying them. However, this is mostly the case with my peers, and I've been told repeatedly that I've matured beyond them.

LSD must be one hell of a drug.

What's one thing about this site that you like so far? The vastness of its resources. And the star rating system, for faster feedback.

What are some things you feel other members may be able to help you with? Where to begin....?

If you could give one piece of writing advice, what would it be? It would mostly be an observation on how little research an author has to do if they're in the right fandom. But I've already ranted about it on deviantArt, so I won't do it here.

Simply do your homework, people, if only to avoid looking like an idiot.

Also, romance writers, stop with the perfect male love interests! Perfection is obnoxious and boring, nothing more to it.

What's the best piece of writing advice you've ever received? Can.Not.Pick.Just.One! -Boom!-

What is your favorite quote? By who? "In Hollywood the woods are full of people that learned to write by evidently can’t read. If they could read their stuff, they’d stop writing." — Will Rogers

-not worthy-

Goofy or 'Just For Fun' Questions

What's your favorite color? Black, it’s daaark and abysmal like mah soul!

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?Buy three rabbits and paint them pink, blue, and green.

If the whole world were listening, what would you say? (We're not the whole world, but we're listening!) No one. Cares. About. Your Twitter. Or Facebook. Or Sailor Moon doll collection.
Honestly.

If there was one thing you could do in your life you can't right now, for whatever reason, what would it be and why? Be World Dictator (and you can tell how much of a SERIOUS FEMALE DOG I am by the capitalization). Pinky, if you were paying attention you would know my reasoning already. -fail-

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be and who is it by? Swim by Jack's Mannequin. I wonder how many people just went, “Aw crap, it's another emo kid.”

If you could spend $10,000 dollars on anything you wanted, what would you do with it? Invest roughly a quarter in stocks, donate some from Heaven's brownie point system (gotta keep your game up), and then store the rest like a whitehead caps bacteria.
I should be saying that that was by far the weirdest simile I've ever used, but if I read some of my oldest fiction, it gets even worse.

Readers beware.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
'Tis a Questionnaire, y'all! · 01-09-12 8:25pm
by Fear Street Productions
Re: 'Tis a Questionnaire, y'all! · 01-10-12 5:34pm
by Itchy Water~fictionandverse
Re: 'Tis a Questionnaire, y'all! · 01-11-12 11:56am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2344687