*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2343129
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jan 6, 2012 at 10:07am
Re: Hello to all!
by A Non-Existent User
*Dollar* 200 GPs were sent to whimsicalme with this post.
Elinya, what you have to show for it, is two beautiful children. :) That has been an issue in my house for the past few months. I turned 39 in November and my mother promptly informed my eldest daughter, who is 18, that I wasted my life on a man and kids. I don't see it as wasted... I love my man enough to be here when he needs me and my kids enough to ensure they have the best future they can possibly have regardless of what that future might be. Can you think of a thing you would change to feel like you've done more with your life? I bet you can't. Neither can I. I mean seriously what would I give up? My marriage? A few or all of my children? Nope not on your life. If your happy with who you are as a person, and proud of what you did accomplish, then what you didn't doesn't matter. :)

Now, as to finding your way around WDC, expecially the forums, If you look at the top of your page on the right hand side right above the age rating, you will see a printer, a plus sign, then an envelope. If you click the plus sign it will add the forum to your favorites list in the right hand column of your screen. Anytime someone makes a post it will pop up.

For non group/forum related times, that will only pop up if someone edits them, You can save them to favorites the same way, then go to the left hand panel and under account, click the Favorites button. When you do it will pop up your favorites list and you can get anywhere you have been before and want to go again. :) I hope that helps and come back any time. The coffee is hot, the baked goods are fresh and we always enjoy the company. :)

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
"Invalid Item
"WdC SuperPower Reviewers Group"The WDC Angel Army
"Invalid Item"Invalid Item
Check out my Rising Star Bookiemonster
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello to all! · 01-06-12 9:34am
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: Hello to all! · 01-06-12 10:07am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2343129