*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2338395
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 24, 2011 at 10:58am
This is me...
General About Questions
What would you like us to call you? My best friend calls me Lucifer, or Lucy for short. That's what I like, Lucy
Are you female or male? chick
How old are you? 14
Do you have a spouse? Siblings? Children? Pets? My brother and my sister are my pets.
How did you find Writing.Com? Very helpful and fun

Writing Questions
Who are your favorite authors? S.E. Hinton
What type of writing is your passion? I always seem to write sad stories, or sad endings, that's why I'll be VERY excited when the end of one of my stories is happy.
What genres are you interested in writing? (Or reading?) It really depends on my mood
What do you hope most to gain by being an active member on this site? To get feedback and become a better writer.
What's one thing about this site that you like so far? Just that everyone is supportive and seem to be genuinely interested in helping me approve.
What are some things you feel other members may be able to help you with? Just tell me your opinions oon my writing, I'd really appreciate it.
If you could give one piece of writing advice, what would it be? Make it emoional.
What's the best piece of writing advice you've ever received? Not sure, everything makes me happy, even if it's something I did wrong.
What is your favorite quote? By who?
Be who you are and say what you feel for those who mind don't matter and those who matter won't mind. -Dr. Seuss

Goofy or 'Just For Fun' Questions
What's your favorite color? Black
If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? I wouldn't hold anything back. I'd tell everyone what I need them to know.
If the whole world were listening, what would you say? I would probably sit there and stare at everyone for awhile, then yell at them for looking at me, then say something really random and dance.
If there was one thing you could do in your life you can't right now, for whatever reason, what would it be and why? Live with my parents and have a (more) normal life.
If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be and who is it by? Welcome to my life- Simple plan, Teenagers- My Chemical Romance, Tied Together With a Smile- Taylor Swift
If you could spend $10,000 dollars on anything you wanted, what would you do with it? Give some to charity, to the Juvenile Diabetes Association, and then help my friends and family.
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
This is me... · 12-24-11 10:58am
by muthafcknprincess
Re: This is me... · 12-26-11 10:20pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2338395