*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2335849
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 18, 2011 at 12:40am
Re: New Member
by Riot
*Dollar* 500 GPs were sent to PDS with this post.
Hello there!

I agree with a lot of what you said, thank you for sharing. I hope you find this place a comforting and relaxing spot to hang out in. *Smile*

Merit Badge in Hobby Craft
[Click For More Info]

For the generous spirited, creative, kind hearted creature that you are.  *^*Heart*^* Merit Badge in Determination
[Click For More Info]

During the past several months, you've made your way around W.Com giving generously to many groups with equal enthusiasm and energy, dear *^*Star*^* Justine.  I'm not sure how you do it all, but you do *^*Smile*^* Thank you for the many ways you've given Rising Stars an enormous boost--including the handsome signature and generous bunch of gift points we've just received. With admiration and warmest thanks, Gab Merit Badge in Mentor
[Click For More Info]

For an outstanding job on all you do for  [Link To Item #1761045] . *^*ThumbsUp*^* Your thoughtful, kind and encouraging deeds through  [Link To Item #1736233]  during the month of May 2011 are an inspiration to us all. *^*Star*^* The definition of "mentor" is  a wise and trusted counselor or teacher .  I define it as  you .  I am honored to be a part of the group with you   and   THRILLED to have been promoted to a Preferred Author with you!  Congratulations and thank you for everything! *^*Heart*^*
*Vine2**Heart**Vine1* Founder of "Invalid Item *Vine2**Heart**Vine1*
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
*Vine2**Heart**Vine1* Supporter of *Vine2**Heart**Vine1*
"The Talent Pond
"Newbie Welcome Wagon
"Newbie Help And Support Group
"The WDC Angel Army
"Retired Founder, Rising Stars Program
"RAOK Upgrade Brigade Group

MESSAGE THREAD
New Member · 12-17-11 10:08pm
by PDS
*Star* Re: New Member · 12-18-11 12:40am
by Riot
Re: Re: New Member · 12-18-11 10:08pm
by PDS

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2335849