*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2334631
by Riot
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Other · #1761904
Want to introduce yourself? Looking to just chat? Have some coffee with us!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Dec 14, 2011 at 12:12pm
New Member!
by A Non-Existent User
Hi! My name is Shaylin, but you can call me Shay for short. I'm new to the site. My one month birthday is actually coming up in about three days *Wink*. I was very excited when I found this because I write a lot of poetry and I've been looking for a place to share it. Right now I'm trying to save up my GP's so I can use chat, IM, and make books. I'm actually working on a fanfiction novel that I'd love to be able to post on here! I write a lot of Gothic poetry, but you'd never be able to tell it from my personality. I mean, my favorite color is pink LOL. But I also write a lot of fantasy, too. You could say I have a great imagination. I kind of live in my own world . . .

So, yeah. Enough about me. How about you guys? I've heard of a couple groups on chat where you have to do a specific amount of reviews a month - is that how it goes here? I'm great when it comes to the positivity *BigSmile* but I'm not the best when it comes to reviewing. Oh, well. Practice makes perfect, right? And are there specific encouraging deeds to do, or are we left to our imaginations? I haven't had much time to puruse the site, me being in school at the current moment. No, seriously, I am. Haha, thank you study hall *BigSmile*.

Okay, well, I guess that's it. See you guys later!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
New Member! · 12-14-11 12:12pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: New Member! · 12-14-11 12:19pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: New Member! · 12-14-11 12:22pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: New Member! · 12-14-11 7:27pm
by Riot
Re: Re: New Member! · 12-14-11 8:56pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Riot.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2334631