*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2125105
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 19, 2010 at 10:27am
Re: Hey!
*Laugh*Now that I think of it, no there's not! Hello to you as well, Tyryn. *Bigsmile* I have to agree with J, posting on the request a review page is a great way to get reviews, and also reviewing others always helps. WDC is a community where you tend to get what you give, and the more you put into it, the more you get in return. It's a lot like the rest of the world that way! As for reading, in the left hand column, you'll see a place to browse by genre. That's an easy way to find stories listed by categories, such as drama, romance, fantasy, horror, etc. You can even narrow them down into sub categories there like short stories, poems, etc. That's usually an easy way to find something that suits your tastes at the moment.

I'm glad you stopped by! *Bigsmile* The stage fright eventually goes away...at least to some degree. *Wink*

~Best wishes and happy writing!~
Adriana *Moon*

Like to read or write horror? Check out "A MidSummer Night's Scream for your chance to win some awesome prizes!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Hey! · 08-19-10 4:54am
by Tyryn
Re: Hey! · 08-19-10 10:01am
by Jay's debut novel is out now!
*Star* Re: Hey! · 08-19-10 10:27am
by Adriana Noir
Re: Hey! · 08-19-10 10:33am
by Shannon
Re: Hey! · 08-19-10 11:18am
by Mara ♣ McBain
Re: Hey! · 08-19-10 11:45am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Hey! · 08-19-10 7:13pm
by It's too hot already!
Re: Hey! · 08-20-10 4:50pm
by Starr* Rathburn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2125105