*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2124573
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 18, 2010 at 12:48am
Stopping in to say "Hello"!
I'm here to introduce myself. *Delight*

My pen name is Natalia LaFleur and that is a long story. *Wink*

First off, I am a student in College who is working on her bachelors for Literature and History. I still have three long years left, but I am looking forward to the day that I can stand in my own classroom trying to make a difference in students' lives and school in general.

My husband is in the Army and is currently away for training, but thankfully he will be home soon, which is exciting. *Heart*

I am a huge dog lover.

I am a severe avid reader as I always have my gargantuan nose stuck deep inside a book, but I cannot help it. It's just a part of who I am. I am a fan of many genres, but I am not really into Science Fiction. I love mysteries, horrors, fantasy, romance, etc. I have read all the Harry Potter books as well as Twilight and The House of Night Series. I've read Dream Catcher by Stephen King and The Andromeda Strain by Michael Crichton.

I have written things for school, but none of which are probably good enough to be placed here. *Frown*

I watch all the same genres of movies as I read of books, so there isn't much difference there. *BigSmile*

Other than that, there isn't really anything else to say.

Happy writing!

*Cool*

Natalia
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Stopping in to say "Hello"! · 08-18-10 12:48am
by Natalia LaFleur
Re: Stopping in to say "Hello"! · 08-18-10 10:20am
by EarlyHours-A Vigilante Ranger
Re: Stopping in to say "Hello"! · 08-18-10 11:04am
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Stopping in to say "Hello"! · 08-18-10 7:31pm
by It's too hot already!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2124573