*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2123232
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 14, 2010 at 5:04pm
I may be new but I'm no fresh meat!
I'm Danielle and I'm super new to this site. Two days to be exact! I recently decided that there is no way that I'll be happy, content and non-bitchy if I don't follow my passion. That passion just so happens to be getting all of these random ideas and conversations out of my head. So, I write... constantly! I'm dabbling in screenplays, novels, blogs and short stories. Just about everything but poetry. I can't seem to get that concept down :(

I'm not afraid of feedback, I actually welcome it. If I sat in my room hording my work and never let anyone read it for fear of bad comments I'd never grow! So, I'll be loading chapters of a story I'm working on called Revenge in Stilettos. It's about four friends and their quest to help scorned women enact revenge on past lovers. Sound interesting? Hope so because it's been fun to see where this is going! I look forward to hearing your comments and reading some amazing work!

Thanks for reading!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I may be new but I'm no fresh meat! · 08-14-10 5:04pm
by Danielle Nicki
Re: I may be new but I'm no fresh meat! · 08-14-10 5:18pm
by Brae
Re: Re: I may be new but I'm no fresh meat! · 08-14-10 6:02pm
by Raoc
Re: I may be new but I'm no fresh meat! · 08-14-10 8:19pm
by It's too hot already!
Re: I may be new but I'm no fresh meat! · 08-14-10 9:41pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: I may be new but I'm no fresh meat! · 08-15-10 1:56am
by ~SilverMoonBOO!~

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2123232