*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2123148
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
(676)
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #126963
A warm welcome to our newbies; come meet new and not-so-new members of Writing.Com!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 14, 2010 at 10:30am
Re: Hello!
Sounds like a wonderful problem to have, Forgotten! But, I know it can be very frustrating to have so many ideas that you end up being too overwhelmed to use any of them. I, too, had many starts to projects, a few of them novels, and then my USB key broke and I lost all but one of those novels and the short stories and poems I have stored here. Learned a valuable lesson there.... always back things up in more than one place. Even if you think they are just scraps. *Laugh* Some of those starts I had were pretty good and I was hoping to use them soon.

I like your motivation! Some of the most interesting tales arise out of the "what if" scenerios and pushing the envelope is always one of my favorite things to do in fiction. I hope you will share some of your work with us here sometime.

~Best wishes and welcome to WDC!~
Adriana *Moon*

Like to read or write horror? Check out "A MidSummer Night's Scream for your chance to win some awesome prizes!
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
Hello! · 08-13-10 5:10am
by Forgotten
Re: Hello! · 08-13-10 7:23am
by Charli Padua
Re: Hello! · 08-13-10 10:40am
by Boston
*Star* Re: Hello! · 08-14-10 10:30am
by Adriana Noir
Re: Hello! · 08-14-10 8:00pm
by It's too hot already!
Re: Hello! · 08-15-10 11:49am
by Forgotten
Re: Re: Hello! · 08-15-10 3:34pm
by Raoc
Re: Re: Re: Hello! · 08-17-10 8:45am
by Forgotten

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2123148