*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2082739
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 5, 2010 at 10:28pm
I might be missing something...
in the "manage group members page" I noticed in the members level distinctions it doesn't mention anything about the level or levels when a person has access to the groups GPs. I was wondering if you could add that to the levels or at least mention which level a member has access to the groups GPs.

I know I could be missing where it could say this so if it does just tell me and I'll be fine with this.

For clarification this is part the page I mean:

Each group member is assigned an access LEVEL within the group. This allows the group's management to delegate and share responsibilities. Access levels are from 1 to 15 with 15 being the highest and reserved for the group's leader only; 14 is the highest, most powerful level that can be given to a member of the group. The following is a description of the various access levels:

1. Receives Emails To Group
2. No Additional Privileges
3. Access To All Group Items
4. Default Level; No Additional Privileges
5. No Additional Privileges
6. Ability To Create Items With Group-Only Access
7. No Additional Privileges
8. No Additional Privileges
9. Ability To Mail The Entire Group
10. No Additional Privileges
11. Ability To Add New Group Members
12. No Additional Privileges
13. Ability to Edit/Delete Group Members
14. Ability to Manage Group Level Names
15. Group's Leader

Access benefits build onto each other as the list goes on. For example, a group member given a level of "1" would ONLY receive emails to the group while a member with a level of "9" receives group emails, can access all group items, can create items with group-only access and can mail the entire group. Levels that provide "No Additional Privileges" may be used at a later time for tools created in the future. Group list sorting is ordered by numerical group access level, with the highest levels displayed first. While a level may have no additional privileges, it will affect the order of the group.

If I wasn't clear just tell me and I will explain it another way otherwise I think that's it.

Keep on Trucking

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
I might be missing something... · 05-05-10 10:28pm
by Radler Zpheitor
Re: I might be missing something... · 05-05-10 10:32pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: I might be missing something... · 05-05-10 11:22pm
by Radler Zpheitor

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/2082739