*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1965220
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 8, 2009 at 9:23pm
Can something be done about this?

Hello,
I have a comment that I believe a lot of writer's on WDC would relate to.
For the past week I had a novella posted in the auto-rewards page with more that 2000 gift points as a reward. Most of the reviews that I got for it sounded like those who wrote them were only trying to reach the 250 character length. One member even sent me a brief review consisting only of punctuation remarks.
I'm not asking for in-depth reviews but maybe there is a way to ensure the quality of reviews received for the amount of GPs rewarded? Make the character length longer perhaps?

Maram

Feel free to check out my c-note collection!
"Maram's CNotes

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
Merit Badge in Short Stories
[Click For More Info]

In recognition of your story  [Link To Item #1469939] .  I loved it! Merit Badge in Determination
[Click For More Info]

Dearest Maram,
Dearest Friend, you amaze me with all your words,  all your ideas and thoughts! I have been greatly blessed by your time you give me; I pray that God gave me the kindly words and heartfelt emotions so that I in some small way...can make up for the loss of your beloved Sido. He was such a kindly man, I see and feel it from the picture you sent to me. He watches us from Heaven, dear Maram. He awaits us, for that very day - until then, let me be a comfort to you - always... Dr Jim Merit Badge in Reviewing
[Click For More Info]

Ranked # 44   Public Reviewer  for the month of  February 2009 . For more details, please see  [Link To Item #614925] .
Merit Badge in Appreciation
[Click For More Info]

For being the best secret pal ever! August 2008 Merit Badge in Creativity
[Click For More Info]

For the delightfully descriptive reading I have enjoyed while being your August Secret Pal. Keep up the terrific work!
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Can something be done about this? · 09-08-09 9:23pm
by Kuku - Peaceful in Ramadan
Re: Can something be done about this? · 09-08-09 9:40pm
by spidey
Re: Can something be done about this? · 09-08-09 10:42pm
by The ScaryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1965220