*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1963239
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Sep 4, 2009 at 7:22pm
Consistent color codes for WritingML and new ideas
by A Non-Existent User
Not knowing how emoticons evolved or what it takes to change them, I have a few thoughts.

I review with passion and am overly-creative. (according to my mother, and this was not meant as a compliment.) Anyway, not to come right out and say I’m bored with WritingML offerings, because I’m not, but perhaps a few considerations?

*Right* Consistent colors. If balloon 1 is blue, is it possible to follow the same color code for the flower, check mark and the note? Right now, check 4 is blue, the blue note is 2 and the blue flower 1. (and, the same for all colors.)

*Right*Is it possible to size down the arrows, thumbs up/down and check marks? A smaller size is easier to balance in a review.

*Right*Can we have less feminine emoticons? The site is geared primarily toward women and I am not a flower/balloon type girly-girl. It’s difficult to find a guy sig or cnote, but there are plenty of feminine ones. It’s true, women are more intriguing than men.

Those who ask, must suggest:
Tiny footprints – could be used for following a plot line
A small magnifying glass for details or plot line
Colored geometric shapes for section markers
Snazzy buttons, like the ones I find in free clip art – size small

Okay, so not everyone’s world revolves around reviewing, but mine does. Please consider my comments in a favorable manner and do not strip me of my preferred author standing. *Smile*

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Consistent color codes for WritingML and new ideas · 09-04-09 7:22pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1963239