*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1960057
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Aug 28, 2009 at 8:49pm
"Unread"/"Unreplied" Email
So... I was wondering as I clicked and clicked and CLICKED through my email box, if there was a way to "search" up all of the emails either unread or not replied to. Since I couldn't find any way to do so (after some searching, though maybe I missed something) I thought I'd suggest it here. *Smile*

Here's my request:
*Bullet* Either a button or search function to display only and all unread emails.
*Bullet* Either a button or search function to display only and all emails that have not been replied to.

This would be extremely convenient, because there are many times that I'll look at an email, but not reply (because I plan on replying later). But sometimes, once a new influx of email come in, I forget about that certain email and later have to search through pages to find it. Usually, I mark emails that I need to reply to as "unread" so that I can spot them easier, but it is still a tough task searching through all those pages.

I apologize if something like this has already been suggested, but I felt the need to ask (and I did try searching it up in the forum before hand). If there already is a function like this, I would love to learn about it!

Thanks. *Bigsmile* Hugs,
-Neko

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
(Click to join the festivities!)
*Star*"Invalid Item*Star*

Support:
"Invalid Item
"NHWAU Revival Fundraiser

*Check* Need a sig? "Invalid Item/"Invalid Item!
*Check3* Check out "My Images and Signatures!
*Check4* I ♥ mARi☠StressedAtWork and Keep it creepy,fuzzy & staiNed !

*Exclaim*Member of "SIMPLY POSITIVE GROUP and "The WDC Angel Army*Exclaim*
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
"Unread"/"Unreplied" Email · 08-28-09 8:49pm
by Neko ♥ Away

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1960057