*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1944450
Rated: E · Message Forum · Friendship · #1577959
A forum to discuss about the bestest and worst of friends we can ever have. Come look!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Jul 25, 2009 at 8:52am
My view on traits
This is a lovely idea for a forum, Sarah! *Smile* I’m the sort of person who has a lot of acquaintances but only a few close friends. The people I consider friends have to have certain traits. These are qualities that I feel I have myself and value the most. The most important one to me is loyalty. I’m an extremely loyal person and will be there for a friend no matter what and I expect the same in return. Linked to that is my belief that a true friend will not give up on a friendship. I think sometimes there can be a lull in a friendship or things happen where people cannot meet up often or stay in touch. A true friend will always be there, waiting and willing to pick up where we left off.

Another important trait I look for in friends is a good sense of humour. I love to laugh and I have really come to depend on my friends to make me laugh and keep my spirits up through the tough times I have experienced recently. And lastly, honesty is a very important trait. I think a person should be able to depend on their friends to be honest and tell it like it is, even if that person doesn’t want to hear it at the time. I’m sure they’ll come to appreciate it later!

There is so much more to say on this subject but I think I’ll leave it there for now! I will link a poem I wrote about friendship though!

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#1404563 by Not Available.

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
My view on traits · 07-25-09 8:52am
by Ghostranch
*** Deleted Message *** · 07-25-09 8:22pm
by Sarah~goodbye writing.com
Re: My view on traits · 07-25-09 8:29pm
by Sarah~goodbye writing.com

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Sarah~goodbye writing.com.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1944450