*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1881193
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Mar 25, 2009 at 12:04pm
Re: Suggestion Port size
Greets,

Of course, everyone from individuals to companies are feeling the pinch in this economy. Writing.Com's members having a harder time paying for memberships and buying Gift Points, at the same time advertisers and advertising has disappeared into the "void" of recession.

We're happy to provide a safe and stable home for your writing. We hope you'll understand that we as a company are under the same pressures as individuals in a difficult economy -- though the problems of individuals multiply as they effect companies like our en mass.

We hope you're able to enjoy WDC with the portfolio limits we have in place.

Thanks for your support and best wishes,
~~SM

The Storymaster Sig II. Merit Badge in Job Well Done
[Click For More Info]

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the improvements you've made to the site! Doing a little reorganizing in my port, I realized that they have made things so user friendly and painless! The place looks wonderful! Keep up the great work!
RAOK's logo image.  This is a shared image, so feel free to use its item number.
FORUM
Technical Support Forum  (13+)
Members help other members with technical questions and problems using Writing.Com!
#303715 by Writing.Com Support
MESSAGE THREAD
Suggestion Port size · 03-25-09 11:54am
by Keep it creepy,fuzzy & staiNed
*Star* Re: Suggestion Port size · 03-25-09 12:04pm
by The ScaryMaster
Re: Re: Suggestion Port size · 03-25-09 12:59pm
by Keep it creepy,fuzzy & staiNed

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1881193