Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1405570
Rated: E · Message Forum · How-To/Advice · #1181463
this is where we talk about my series!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Nov 21, 2006 at 9:46pm
Edited: December 3, 2006 at 8:39pm
Characters
If anyone has an idea for a character I could feature in one of my episodes, post a message here with:

Name, age, if they are an alien what type, job, personality, and anything else I might need to know. Also include one verb to give me an idea what you would do with that character, for example, rescue, defend, argue, etc. You can include one or so other words with it to clarify, such as defend against versus just defend.

This could work both ways, the more information you supply, the better I will be able to understand this character, but the less they might fit into the story. The less information you give, the less appealing or interesting it may be to me, but it might be able to fit into the story with fewer changes.

I won't necesarily use all of the ideas I get, it all depends on what I think is interesting, what inspires me *Smile* and what will fit into the story. I will probably make changes to your idea - there will be times when I totally take the character and make it my own, but there will also be times where I will use just what you give me and maybe will ask you for advice on what that character would say or do in the story.

Have fun!

~ * ~ * Caren Mackensie Rose * ~ * ~
Live Long & Prosper ~ From T'Vral, aka Caren
Please stop by my port & check out these items:
"Upon the People          "Today's Holocaust
"Mystery Madness           "Part of "Thursday"/What If
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Characters · 11-21-06 9:46pm
by Caren Rose

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Caren Rose.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1405570