*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1379000
Rated: 13+ · Message Forum · Writing · #980111
A sanctuary for weary writers, inky wretches, and aspiring professional novelists.
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Oct 1, 2006 at 4:01pm
Re: Oh Good Grief!
B. I should never, ever hit "enter" until I proof the material at least twice, even if it's only a few sentences.
LJ

Oh, I know what you mean! The one time I *don't* proofread, is the certain time I've embarrassed myself! So I always proof, too.

Happy October, btw!
Starr*

I would give up
CHOCOLATE--
but I'm no quitter!

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#857136 by Not Available.

After 5  [13+]
A dark obsession changes the lives of mother and child.
by Starr* Rathburn

*  Merit Badge in Friendship
[Click For More Info]

In recognition of all the thoughtfulness and kindness you have bestowed upon myself and so many others here on WDC. You are a wonderful person and I am proud to consider you a friend.  *  Merit Badge in Fundraising
[Click For More Info]

I'm so grateful to you for the beautiful donation you sent to  Rising Stars' Spring Auction ! The enormous success we've achieved with this wonderful fundraiser is entirely due to dear friends like you who have made stunning contributions. Warmest thanks and all the best. Fondly, Gabriella  *  Merit Badge in In and Out
[Click For More Info]

Congratulations! You're one of the  [Link To Item #mayhem]  Tenth Anniversary Merit Badge winners. Thanks for being a part of the Mayhem and I'll see you in the fray!  * 
MESSAGE THREAD
Oh Good Grief! · 09-29-06 11:37pm
by Liam Jackson
*Star* Re: Oh Good Grief! · 10-01-06 4:01pm
by Starr* Rathburn

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, Liam Jackson.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1379000