*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1066846
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 6, 2005 at 4:59pm
Re: About blogs
by A Non-Existent User
Hi!

I was about to make that same suggestion again, since the concerns I've mentioned in two posts about blogs in this forum, are in fact keeping me from having a blog myself. I don't really like the way it is showing.

I've seen a site where my girls have blogs and the entries are open, as here, but all the comments are visible without having to click on a link and it would help to see replies to comments if a function for replies notification like in forums cannot be implemented in the blogs.

As it is, not being able to recall how many comments there were when I commented, I have to wait a while then go click and see if my comment was replied to or not.

I really would appreciate any of these suggestions to be considered or maybe I inspired another way of making the blogs more friendly.

Thanks for your time.

Chatou

===*Balloon1**Balloon2**Balloon3* ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** *Balloon4**Balloon5**Balloon6*===

whatawriter is sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
Vivian and her hubby are sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
{===*Balloon1* *Balloon2* *Balloon3* *Balloon4* *Balloon5* *Balloon6*===

Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
About blogs · 04-12-05 5:07pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: About blogs · 05-06-05 4:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Re: About blogs · 05-07-05 12:33pm
by Tigger thinks of Prancer

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1066846