*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1066844
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 6, 2005 at 4:54pm
Credited Reviewers
by A Non-Existent User
HI!

I don't often review for the public page, keeping it for those items that need extra attention with different kinds of reviews other than mine, or to share a great item with everyone.

So, I rarely get gps for a public review and I learned that the private reviews that get gps do not count in the Most Credited Reviewers, which is a shame I think.

It is sad to have to chain review and putting the good and the bad in the public page for those that want to be credited.

It also encourages some reviewers to just jot anything for the right word-count for the public reviews just in order to get as many gps as they can and making those chain reviews in a matter of minutes, as if hurried reviews are something to brag about and I was witness to such bragging.

I often find them lacking in true understanding, the hurry to 'produce' takes away the quality.

I am aware that copy-pasting reviewers are sanctioned out of the auto-reward system, but I don't think this is enough.

So, as a non-public reviewer, I don't get recognized for the good reviews I do which should be easy to find since those great reviews I do often have the author sending me gps for them.

I am not after the gps, but after recognition for my ability to make good reviews.

Thanks for your time.

Chatou

===*Balloon1**Balloon2**Balloon3* ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** *Balloon4**Balloon5**Balloon6*===

whatawriter is sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
Vivian and her hubby are sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
{===*Balloon1* *Balloon2* *Balloon3* *Balloon4* *Balloon5* *Balloon6*===

Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Credited Reviewers · 05-06-05 4:54pm
by A Non-Existent User
Re: Credited Reviewers · 05-07-05 12:10pm
by Vivian
Re: Credited Reviewers · 05-07-05 12:36pm
by Tigger thinks of Prancer
Re: Re: Credited Reviewers · 05-07-05 4:05pm
by The ScaryMaster

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1066844