*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1066423
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
May 5, 2005 at 9:51pm
Re: Age limit suggestion
Greetings! When a guest visits the site, the public listings, he/she will only see pieces with a maximum rating of 18+, including in the erotica genre. As for youth finding their way to the material, the site does ask for a birthdate and has rating blockers available for all members. Ultimately, though, it is up to the parents and the youth working together to decide what is suitable for viewing, especially since this is a global community, which takes culture into account. Some cultures may allow youth to read erotic writings, so placing an age restriction on them would be unfair. It all boils down to viewer discretion as to what is seen and what is not.

My name in Stiks!
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.

A cute little Stik Figur

** Image ID #855771 Unavailable **

Merit Badge in Generosity
[Click For More Info]

This is a thank you for all the people your generosity has helped in scroll. Merit Badge in Poetry
[Click For More Info]

I'm not very knowledgeable when it comes to evaluating poetry, but I know that Elisa's flows straight from her heart to her fingers, holding back little to nothing.  She constantly explores new forms, seeking out different modes to express her many passionate feelings.  You deserve this honor many times over, Elisa. Merit Badge in Philosophy
[Click For More Info]

For your interesting short stories, which always make me think.

** Image ID #951924 Unavailable ** :C. Powell
MESSAGE THREAD
Age limit suggestion · 05-05-05 9:43pm
by P13RCE
*Star* Re: Age limit suggestion · 05-05-05 9:51pm
by Elisa: Stik or Treat
Re: Age limit suggestion · 05-05-05 9:52pm
by Jay's debut novel is out now!

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1066423