*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1062096
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 28, 2005 at 1:35am
About gross stuff in scroll
by A Non-Existent User
Hi!

I am aware that this might not be affecting a large part of the members, but to me, talk of boogers, smeered organic matters, food fights, disgusting descriptions for what seems to be games in the scroll, just gross me out.

I don't see why violent imaginative fights, with food or other stuff that I don't need to enumerate, would be better for young readers than the existing E rating protocol, for grenades, killing, attacking, sex etc.

I totally agree with the E rating, even if at times I think some innocent exclamations are ruled out for nothing much. I certainly believe that exclamations are not always in replacement of swear words, but I am not going to fight for that since it is not without fondations.

I find that many members find ways out of the E rating and some quite blatantly and rarely get notified, while at times, the games get quite violent but on the border line word-wise.

A fight is a fight, gross things are not funny for everyone and I often have to close the scroll, discouraged at the childish behaviours and the fact that I often leave gagging, literally.

If something could be done for that, maybe a seperate scroll like it has been done for poetry and short-stories, or re-organized the chat room that not many use, I would appreciate.

If my suggestion is not feaseable, no fret, I won't throw a fit!*Wink*

Thanks for considering.

Chatou

===*Balloon1**Balloon2**Balloon3**Balloon4**Balloon5**Balloon6*===

whatawriter is sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
Vivian and her hubby are sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
{===*Balloon1* *Balloon2* *Balloon3* *Balloon4* *Balloon5* *Balloon6*===

Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
About gross stuff in scroll · 04-28-05 1:35am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1062096