*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1052195
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 10, 2005 at 7:52pm
Previewing in&out posts and editting them
by A Non-Existent User
HI!

I have a few problems in regards to in&outs. I babble a lot, so my posts tend to be over the character limits, and only seen partially as I type. I need the arrows to read myself and that makes for bad surprises once the post is processed. I may have sentences incomplete. Maybe having the text box that can be stretched would help.

If I could preview and edit my posts, that would be great!

I don't know why, but reading on the site's background colour and in one single view, does help to see it in the reader's view point. The note-pad does do that, but most of us will not think of it or it is too long to copy/paste it.

Also, the order of the posts is not always clear, some will mention which are the latest, at the top or bottom, but not all of them do and not all of them have time or date.

I have not yet tried to make one, but thought my suggestions would not hurt!

Toodles!
Chatou

===*Balloon1**Balloon2**Balloon3**Balloon4**Balloon5**Balloon6*===

whatawriter is sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
Vivian and her hubby are sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
{===*Balloon1* *Balloon2* *Balloon3* *Balloon4* *Balloon5* *Balloon6*===

Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
*Star*
Previewing in&out posts and editting them · 04-10-05 7:52pm
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1052195