*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1048481
Rated: ASR · Message Forum · Writing.Com · #102362
Drop your new ideas into the Writing.Com Suggestion Box!
<< Previous  •  Message List  •  Next >>
Reply  •  Post New
Apr 4, 2005 at 3:51am
Re: When deleting items
by A Non-Existent User
Hi!

I want to add that this is also a problem with me when I edit some items, like my journal.

I am reading my first journal, it has 290 entries and is currently on 'private' as the three others.

I just tried editing one entry and once done, I landed in the first page of the journal.

I think the editing and access restrictions were not in operation back then, because all the entries are with no restrictions what-so-ever. I would like the possibility of puting restrictions on some of them without getting out into the first page and having to retrace my steps over and over again.

So, since I want to edit many entries before putting it back visible, more so because I have a ribbon for that journal, I can see the mountain to climb ahead and it is too steep for me.

After all these details, let's say that I would like a feature to enable editing and updating access restrictions without landing out of folders etc...

Oh, BTW, I noticed one entry that was written about one month later than the two adjacent entries. I would suggest making it possible to see if that entry was only edited at that date without having changed the order of the entries.

I think that is it on this kind of suggestions. Thanks for putting up with the details, just don't want to have to explain later on, if the occasion arises.

Goodnight!
Chatou

===*Balloon1**Balloon2**Balloon3**Balloon4**Balloon5**Balloon6*===

whatawriter is sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
Vivian and her hubby are sick, to post your well-wishes, click on link "Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor Thank you!
{===*Balloon1* *Balloon2* *Balloon3* *Balloon4* *Balloon5* *Balloon6*===

Proud member of ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
MESSAGE THREAD
When deleting items · 03-27-05 11:59pm
by A Non-Existent User
*Star* Re: When deleting items · 04-04-05 3:51am
by A Non-Existent User

The following section applies to this forum item as a whole, not this individual post.
Any feedback sent through it will go to the forum's owner, The StoryWitchress.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/forums/message_id/1048481