*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965511-Furniture-for-the-guest-room
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#965511 added September 3, 2019 at 11:03pm
Restrictions: None
Furniture for the guest room.
I am sitting in the picture room with Shadow. She helps me get some computer time. But I am watching MASH right now. Good show. But I do wish that the COX company would be more responsible. I asked to see sports but they said that I would but their promise disappeared after we signed up. Cox sucks inTV and some times computers.Looks like it is aria decrci to sports like baseball, maybe football and basketball.
I do not know when my old favorite shows come on. And to top it off, the remotes control only one TV set. You must buy them all. Lucky me.
So that is about as much for that.
Next the furniture we picked out came. The men did a wonderful job putting them together. The whole suite looks wonderful. And nexts comes the mattresses and decorations for the room. I get to do that. It will be an English theme. I already have two pictures picked out. I do hope that I can do this with good taste and accuracy.
Thank you for reading.
I am tired again.
Must go.
Nighty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/965511-Furniture-for-the-guest-room