*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964572-A-new-Guest-Room-WOW
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#964572 added August 22, 2019 at 10:48pm
Restrictions: None
A new Guest Room. WOW!
Well two days have passed and I have a few interesting things to report.
Yesterday Stan and I looked at furniture in 4 stores. We were making plans to get our Guest Room official. Stan says that I can decorate but he had his mind set on a bedroom set. I must admit that he does pick things that people like. Some people love the clothes he has picked for me. Maybe I am jealous. I just want to look good from the body out.
Today we went to our first choice and bought a nice set. We got a huge discount because it was the beginning of Labor Day sales. We also made the sales lady happy because I am guessing the commission will help her cover expenses of her 2 children. She is a single mother who had a bad marriage. We were sorry to hear that. She was also from the Woodlands in Texas. But she divorced the bum/jerk/abuser and has gone on.
Stan said that I can decorate. I will get his approval of course. But the theme will be English.
The next is that Fred and I talked about my hammer toe, insurance companies, Sue, Sue's brother Rusty and Fred's watch.
I am always happy when any of my brothers call. It is like a quick trip back home. I hope that all of the conversations can be good ones. I will not be able to visit unless there is a wedding or funeral. God please bless and protect my family.
Well I could say more but there is a serious thunderstorm happening now. I will feed Shadow and let her go to be.
Me too!
Nighty night.

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/964572-A-new-Guest-Room-WOW