*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962005-Visit-and-Fireworks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Animal · #1209690
This is my first attempt to be a blogger. I hope to type a few items that you will enjoy.
#962005 added July 3, 2019 at 11:23pm
Restrictions: None
Visit and Fireworks.
Today was a nice day. My brother and his wife swung down to Broken Arrow on their return journey to visit me and Stan and see our house. It was nice to see someone from home. (even if it is from Katy, Texas).
They really liked the house, Balto, Casina, and our safe room. My brother wanted to see a real. tornado but all we got was a lot of rain.
We all ate and ate at Apple Barrel. That place is good with food.
They had been in North Dakota for Laurel and David to attend a family reunion. Next Laurel wanted to gather more information on certain family members that she had questions about. She got some pieces but will have to wait to get more from someone who was not at home.
Then we came home to S. Tamarack and talked. That is the best part. We all shared things that made me feel closer as a member of the families.
So then it was time to say "Good-bye." They left before we had a downpour. I later learned that they had no problems going to their next stop.
David and Laurel are indeed world travelers and their children as well.
David was nice enough to bring me some Star Trek memorabilia from Iowa. That was nice of him.
I gave him the Duke Snyder stuff from an antique store.
Later tonight 7/3/19 there were fireworks in the sky. Tomorrow is the Fourth but some places wanted to do it on Wednesday. Churches.
I'lm just listing things with a few thoughts. If this is written up, I'll try to do better.

Poem line: I wonder if this. is how the universe looked as it was being made. Hope it works.
Bye (Zeeeer, Boom, Bang.)

© Copyright 2019 Dorianne (UN: jumacu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dorianne has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/962005-Visit-and-Fireworks