*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954339-The-Best-and-the-Most-Beautiful
by Joy
Rated: 18+ · Book · Experience · #2003843
Second blog -- answers to an ocean of prompts
#954339 added March 14, 2019 at 6:18pm
Restrictions: None
The Best and the Most Beautiful
Prompt: "The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even felt with the heart." Helen Keller-Annie Sullivan
Write anything you want about this quote.


==========

What cannot be seen or felt by the heart are the tiny things that hold the promise or beginnings of wonderful, unimaginable, and sometimes larger things. Case in point, a tiny seed, the acorn from which the noble oak grows or the aliveness of nature in general.

Within the same thought are those beginnings or seeds unseen or felt by us that grant us those things we so cherish like the moon, the sun, the cosmos, our dreams, the sights and sounds of waterfalls or rain, a mother’s smiling welcome of her newborn baby, a lover's kiss, the kind of music that talks and inspires a person, all arts, poetry, books, writing, kind words, helping hands, the company of friends and other people, the flag, the nation, and our global connectedness.

In addition, we can experience and appreciate all those things and then some if we learn to live in the present moment. If we can manage to achieve focusing our attention on the present moment, we may be able to enjoy even the most insignificant, gloomy, or dull tasks and events because in every single thing is a kernel of life.

© Copyright 2019 Joy (UN: joycag at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Joy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/954339-The-Best-and-the-Most-Beautiful