*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947334-Unknown-Date---Whodunnit
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Hobby/Craft · #2177181
This collection is inspired by the daily prompts of our Newsfeed.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#947334 added December 12, 2018 at 12:53pm
Restrictions: None
Unknown Date - Whodunnit?
         “You look extremely delicious,” purred Mister Cat. He reached out to Mademoiselle Parrot’s tail feathers to feel their silkiness.
         “Don’t you dare,” shouted Parrot. Her shriek brought the attention of every noble to the scene. However, Mister Cat didn’t seem the least bit ashamed.
         “Come now, don’t be so reserved,” Mister Cat said. “Why not accept the compliment?”
         “Have you no shame?” scoffed Dog, Duke of Canine Bridge. “Your ‘compliment’ was more like a proposition; one that Mademoiselle Parrot doesn’t accept.”
         “Well then here’s my proposition to you,” Mister Cat hissed. “Meet me anywhere of your choosing, and we can have a duel of paws!”
         “In that case, meet me at the pier by Koi Lake,” Dog replied, a confident smile spreading across is muzzle. “The first one to fall into the lake will be the loser. I hope you can swim.”
© Copyright 2018 Howler of the Moon (UN: wingedwolf97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Howler of the Moon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/947334-Unknown-Date---Whodunnit