*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943577-Preparing-to-Adjust--
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#943577 added October 16, 2018 at 2:25pm
Restrictions: None
Preparing to Adjust 🤦📦 💖
I'm a pro when it comes to moving, I've moved 66+ times in my 60 years. That's just one's that I can remember. Some of you know that I have been searching for a new home. I found one yesterday and am ready to get to my new adventure in it. But, now I can't get the new landlord to contact me back about dates, utilities and of course where do I sign.

We were supposed to meet to do the contract and exchange details. Now, I can't get ahold of her. I'm guessing that there's been a family emergency out of town that she told me about.

Now, I have a dilemma, there is another apartment that is available also. Not knowing if I have this one secured yet. Do I wait to see if it is or jump into the other? My concern is that the other isn't quiet what I'm looking for but yet it is and it's bigger. It is in a busier neighborhood and living in the country for the past year has gotten me spoiled to seclusion.

I've been packing and getting things ready because the 4th of November will be here quickly. Can't believe 2018 is almost over and I've been here a year. I'm going to miss this big picture window of mine. Watching the traffic, flowers blooming, rain and whatever passes by. I've had dogs, deer, spider's, bees, wasp and bags flying through the air getting caught in one of many trees. Marlin went crazy barking at it. Protecting Nana like a crazed dog should. 😀

To be honest this will be the first time that I will be totally alone in 5 years since my accident. I'm excited and a little nervous. I know I'll be alright, it will just take getting use to just me again. You know adjusting the cooking to 2 instead of 5 or 6. Heck, when my son's moved out I had to adjust from 10 to 2. When they went off to their wonderous adventures, so did their friends.

It's amazing how it mushrooms when cooking. A pot of spaghetti for one becomes for 6. Anyone ready for spaghetti can drop in anytime. I still have problems adjusting that one. Now, do you not only adjust your cooking and food bills, but your utilities adjust also. Happy about that one.

Well back to packing, watching it rain and listen to my grand-dogs Marlin and Gunner snore. Until next time, stay warm, happy and blessed.

Double trouble
FORUM
The Lighthouse Poetry Contest  (E)
Contests With A Christian Theme
#1742964 by LegendaryMask❤️



© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/943577-Preparing-to-Adjust--