*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942281-Tuesday-October-the-twenty-third---Minor-Character-Profiles
Rated: 18+ · Book · Action/Adventure · #2169077
This novel isn't just a novel. It's also for the October Prep Challenge too.
#942281 added October 23, 2018 at 1:14am
Restrictions: None
Tuesday, October the twenty-third - Minor Character Profiles

Oct. 23: - Character: Minor Character Profiles ▼

(1) Expand or add profiles for one or more minor characters.
Secret location is a big part of this novel. After all, they are in every Chapter. Social Services and the law also have a big part of it too. Only they are each in it for half of this novel. Will they be a part of future novels? Neither one will be but in a way, the law will be in the next one sort of.
(2) Spend some time updating your character list with new information, images, etc.
1 Kevin Mason used to be a Professional Killer too until a lucky bullet almost killed him. After that he still wanted to kill, he just didn’t want to risk his own life in doing it. That’s when he started Secret Location.

2 Olivia Keys is a lot like Kevin. She too got shot. Only it was by accident. An accident that put her in a wheelchair for a long time. After she got out of it she went after her shooter. Instead of killing him she joined him.

3 Daniel has had a hard life. Especially as a child. He was passed from one foster home to another. That’s the reason why he because of a Social Service Representative. So, that he could help children like him.

4 Wilma is from a well-off family. She’s not rich, but she doesn’t have to work. She does it because she wants to help others, especially children. Wilma has done that her own life, and she’s not going to stop now.

5 Vincent hasn’t always been a Fed. He has worked at a lot of police stations all over the country before he became one. In fact, that is how he has done it. It’s his solving cases that have gotten him to where he is today.

6 Marie is one of those who has always had to prove she’s as good, or better than, the males because she’s a female. She has been doing it ever since she became a cop. She’s still doing it now that she’s a Fed.

© Copyright 2018 PureSciFiPlus (UN: purescifi at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFiPlus has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/942281-Tuesday-October-the-twenty-third---Minor-Character-Profiles