*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940261-What-did-you-cook-that-in-
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#940261 added August 24, 2018 at 4:02am
Restrictions: None
What did you cook that in? 🦀🦀🦀
Well, it's been a long week and a very busy non productive one. Although I have been under the weather this week due to me finding out that I was allergic to Creole seasoning the hard way. One bite of my very delicious Crab legs. Oh, and I was so looking forward to eating them.

It took my system a week for it to work itself out of it. I'm still a little quizzie, though. But, at least it didn't kill me. It has gotten me to thinking about those who have food allergies. That first time finding out can be really scary. The restaurant panicked for not asking or letting us know what it was cooked in. Of course, I didn't really know that I was. I had an idea that I might be, but wasn't sure until now.

I did get a free dinner, grilled shrimp, yummy. They stayed away from adding spices. Smart idea! I almost didn't get it eaten, due to my stomach doing the Tango. To bad there wasn't any music. Maybe it wasn't wise to try and eat the shrimp after all, but I hadn't eaten all day and was starving.

My waitress was very sweet and felt really bad. I think though they just might need to inform their patrons what they boil their seafood and the corn on the cob in, before letting them order. Found out that the week before, a lady had a worse reaction to the corn. That's why they panicked.

I really feel for the people who have food allergies. It can be rough not getting to eat the things you love or see others enjoy eating. You learn to be aware of the danger's that your food can cause. Strange, but very true.

So, here's to my road to recovery. May it be quick and easy.


May you be blessed always,

My beautiful signature
Officially approved Writing.Com Preferred Author logo.
A signature image for use by anyone nominated for a Quill in 2018

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/940261-What-did-you-cook-that-in-