*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935105-When-you-fall-get-back-up
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2157052
There is beauty in all things!
#935105 added May 23, 2018 at 12:49am
Restrictions: None
When you fall get back up!
Was an easy day today, didn't do much. I know that I'm to look at everything from the beauty of it all. But, getting older sucks sometimes. I was pushing 2 boxes down the hall yesterday evening going along pretty good. Until I was abruptly stopped, a part of the vinyl tile floor was sticking up. I went flying through the air and landed in the closet, hurting, I think every part of my body.

My head hit the door and I landed on my side, but not until my back hit the other 2 doors. I twisted both knees, ankles and my back. I was able to get up and make it to the couch. I sat there for a few minutes, trying to shake it off. I decided to go to bed and try to relax, but I fell asleep about 9 pm ish, I woke up at 1 am hurting all over and had problems going back to sleep.

So here comes my day, not so good, I think I might have really damaged something. Have no way to go to the doctor. So hopefully I will get better soon. On the upside I did get a nap ...lol
The beauty in getting hurt, it slows you down. I did get to see more Day Lilies bloom today. I have around 100 blossoms through out this yard, waiting to bloom. I can't wait for them all to burst open in the next couple of days.

May God give you time to see the world bloom around you.
Hugzzzzz goodnight,
Teresa

© Copyright 2018 LegendaryMask❤️ (UN: tblakely5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LegendaryMask❤️ has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/935105-When-you-fall-get-back-up